Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Artist of the Day! Adinah - Singer/Songwriter

I didn't just stumble across this girl's youtube video haphazardly while surfing for viral auto-tune the news videos (which i'll post later for those who missed out on the fun). She's a dear friend of mine. I actually had the privilege of knowing her since my middle school days. Anyways, I want you to listen close. These are original lyrics and her voice, well, it speaks for itself. She's one gifted woman. Enjoy!

If you like what you hear (which I'm sure you will unless your ears need to be cleaned), don't be a stranger. Visit Adinah's youtube channel (adinajlag) so you can hear more of her original songs as well as her cover songs. comment, rate, favorite, subscribe etc etc.



Adinah keep blessing us with your amazing sound!

No comments:

Post a Comment